Looking for small parts.

Home Owner from Burlington Ct.
Apr 14, 2023 4:22 pm
The pictures I took are of the plastic parts that slide in the bottom track and attach to the bottom of the window.
23487CD8-0424-46E5-A791-C8541E111BA3 4B607D71-A2FE-465A-9265-86ECFA7D28A3 FD148509-C05F-4252-A295-0DE0F4DB89FA
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Casey from SWISCO
Apr 17, 2023 11:51 am


It's tough to be sure with the hardware still installed but your photos resemble the Pella 39-371 hinge shoe pair. Take a look at the Pella parts we've related on this page that are commonly used with this part. Thanks for posting! 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts