Looking for spare part

A home owner from Germany says:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I have an older wardrobe made by Stanley ACME where one wheel of the sliding mirror door top roller is broken. Now I was searching on your webpage and have found the part with the code 23-222B. My top roller has 3 wheels and this one has only two. Is it possible to replace my old roller with this new one? If yes, where could I buy this part here in Germany?
Please find two pictures of my broken part attached.
I would be very glad, if you could help me. Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Nadine K
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Nadine. Unfortunately, the original top roller guide is no longer available. Our 23-222B is the substitute that the manufacturer suggests. We do not have an outlet in Germany, but you can place an order directly on our site.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)