Looking for spring balance for our single-sash windows

A quick learner from Ontario says:
We are located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and are looking for spring balances for wooden single-sash windows (non-tilting) installed in 1954 when the building was constructed.

We would need a minimum of three balances (preferably four) for the two windows, since there is only one balance ? i.e., the other three balances are missing.

Would you have something that might be applicable?

Attached are several images of the window and the balance.

The sash dimensions are 15 3/4" from top to bottom, and 28 3/4? in width.

In terms of any identifying markings, we found "TURNER & SEYMOUR, TORRINGTON, CONN. U S AMERICA PAT NO 2.929.463" (I think) stamped/etched on the flat piece of metal (bracket?) at the bottom of the balance.

We really appreciate your help. If you don?t have anything that would work, do you know of anywhere else we could check?

Many thanks,

Ann
A quick learner from Ontario says:
Hello SWISCO EXPERT TEAM!

I have uploaded five images of the window.

Many thanks,

Ann
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Your balance system isn't made anymore, but we have a good solution. We suggest using our 5/8" diameter Series 500 balance and 17-012 balance bracket. As for what length you need, you'll have to do a little math. For the top sash, add 1" to the visible glass height. For the bottom sash, add 3" to the visible glass height. 

Let me know if you have any more questions!

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.