Looking for stopper (case component)( drawer component)??for a Lexington Betsey Camerson 4 drawer dresser with mirror

A home owner from aston, pa says:
The drawer falls out when opened too much.
THe metal track is fine, need brown replacement stoppers.
WHat ever they are called.

Thanks, see picture.
User submitted photos of a drawer guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
They are called drawer sockets, and I believe yours is Kenlin brand. Check out our 32-081, this looks similar to me. Be sure to also see our handy video on how to install this socket.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)