Looking for these parts for doors over 40 years old

A home owner from New Jersey says:

Before I remove these doors I want to try to repair them. Here is a link to the parts I am asking about:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cbQMRLUs1QcpNkSe7

These are for bifold doors. The slabs are still in decent shape but very thin, not like the thicker slabs you see now. I will attempt to refresh them because replacing them will cost $3.5K for hollow core and the wait is 8 weeks. The cost is $7K for solid core but a much shorter wait. I wanna sell the place or rent it so not really feeling spending thousands if I have an exit plan.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't believe that we can supply all of the closet door parts shown in your photos but take a look at the 23-099 top roller and 23-101 bottom pivot. As for the hinge, see the 23-106

I'm afraid that we no longer carry double floor guides like yours. However, you should be able to use two of the 23-108 as a replacement. Review the specifications shown on product pages to determine if these could work for your application. Thanks for posting! 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.