Looking for this Bar Socket

A handy person from South Florida says:
It's that plastic socket that holds the bottom pipe that moves when the crank window is closed or open.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Crank window part.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This might be a Torque Bar Bearing like our 36-080 . Look it over and see if you think this matches what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.