Looking for this handle.

A home owner from Fairfax, VA says:
The handle says Truth, Made in USA, and the sticker on the window says TR 4900.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220414_191750.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220414_191659.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220414_191653.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220414_191650.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220414_191124.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your operator appears appear to match our 39-089 and 39-090. We also sell the 39-114L handle if you needed it.

Please let me know if you had any other questions!

A home owner from Fairfax, VA says:
Neither is the right color amd I need the same color as I have a matching window. Are you sure this is the right one?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These operators are both available in a Dark Bronze finish, which appears to be what you have here. You can see an example of what this finish looks like by selecting it on the 39-089 or 39-090 store pages I've linked you to. 

Then again, it's admittedly difficult to determine color finishes from just a photo due to a variance in lighting. You will have to use your best judgement at the end of the day. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.