Looking for this hinge

A home owner from Michigan says:

Hi there- I acquired a buffet that was build by Lexington in 1987 and was discontinued in 2001. The previous owner said it was missing a hinge- My wife and I really love the cabinet and would put the time into finding this hinge. We've looked everywhere with no luck. The hinge was actually gold/copper but I painted them black. Someone told me this looked like a Swisco hinge. I'm hoping you can help me. You see the hinge has a unique bend that wraps around the front of the door. My only other option is to modify the actual cabinet to accept another type of hing, but I don't want to do that just yet. If you do have this I would be interested in (2) qty. Anything you can do to help will be much appreciated.

Ron

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9126.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9129.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9125.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ron, 

We would like yo help but, unfortunately, we do not carry a hinge with quite the same orientation as the one in your photos. Feel free to look through our small selection here to see if you could adapt one of them to work for you. Thanks for posting and good luck with your repair! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.