Looking for this part for inside door frame. The latch snapped off.

A quick learner says:
8" long
1" wide
21/4" deep
Returned one already that was too big
Thanks for your help!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your handle set looks like the one that was used on the "Forever door by EMCO". I believe that your backset is 1-3/8" with the faceplate removed and 1-1/2" with the faceplate attached. 

The closest replacement option that we have is our 40-211 which is used by Larson doors. That being said, the dimensions and backset may not be the same as your dimensions. You would need to compare your handle set with the 40-211 to see if you can adapt it to your door. Thanks for posting and good luck with your repair!

A quick learner from Olympia WA says:
Wondering if this person found what they needed. I have one just like it. My backset is 1 3/8ths, which does match the 40-211. However the other dimensions of the part which is inserted into the door are missing from the photos of the 40-211.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we still do not carry a closer replacement option for this mortise lock than the 40-211 but I will leave this post open to the original poster to see if they can confirm if they were able to adapt our part to work for their door. 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.