Looking for this pin

A home owner from 33351 says:
Can you please tell me if you have this pin?
Its for a metal bifold closet door.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BiFoldDoorPin.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't recognize this pin. The thing that's throwing me off is the shape and design of the head. We don't have anything like that.

Are there pieces missing form this pin, perhaps? Like springs and retainers? If you have an identical version of this pin from another part of the same door, seeing it would be a huge help. Would you also happen to know who made the door?

A home owner from 33351 says:
Yes it is missing pieces. Retainer and the spring. Unfortunately this is the only closet door of its type in my house so cant see other for reference. I would hate to buy a new door just cause I cant find this pin!
I have looked for this pin all over the internet with no luck.
Thanks for tour help
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!  I've had trouble finding this, too. The head of your pin sort of reminds me of our 21-104 cap, but yours appears to be physically part of the pin itself.

Do you have another, identical pin in the door that we can use as a reference? Or at least something that may help us identify the manufacturer?

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.