Looking for this roller

A quick learner from Stoney Point, ON says:
Do you stock this by chance?
User submitted a photo of a roller
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This is a strange one. I've never seen anything quite like this. Based on experience, I'd say that this is just the inside portion of a larger roller unit. There should be an outer housing that goes with this; yours is likely still installed in the door. Can you check for me? We will need to see the whole unit together. Can you also tell me what this is for?
A professional from CA says:
Sounds like a job for 81-266. Or send a picture of where the roller goes with dimensions and we might be able to suggest a replacement. An end view of the bottom channel would be useful.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)