Looking for trouble shooting/replacement parts

A quick learner from DC area says:
I live in a condo with a Traco double-paned glass door. The etched info about the door is in these photos. I can not tell if that is a model number or something else. I have two of these doors in my condo-- they are identical. There were here when I moved in. Some research shows they are likely for 2007.

I have a couple of things going on:

1) One door is very heavy and hard to roll. I think the roller needs to be replaced. The other is quite easy to roll so I know what is possible in how it should feel. I have tried cleaning the tracks, etc. It's like it weighs 4x more than the other identical door.

2) The locks on both doors are broken. The lock mechanism moves up and down, however it doesn't "catch" and latch into the frame. I'm not sure which piece would be replaced so they look properly again.

3) One of the original screen doors doesn't roll on the track. Again, I imagine the rollers need to be replaced.

I am hoping with the etched info on the door, you may be able to give me and idea of what parts I need for these fixes.

Thank you so much.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Traco Door info.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named traco door handle exterior.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Traco door handle- interior.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Traco door lock mechanism on frame.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Traco door lock mechanism.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! Your analysis is spot on: based on everything you've described, I agree that the rollers need to be replaced on both the patio glass door and screen door.

However, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you next. The only way we can match up the rollers in both cases is to see them fully removed. The etching on the glass doesn't actually have anything to do with the door, only the glass itself. There is no stamp, marking, or code that will tell you what those rollers are. Only by physical comparison can we find a replacement option for you.

I know that's probably asking you to put more work into this than you expected, but it is necessary. I recommend watching the video below, which shows you the proper removal method of most kinds of patio glass door rollers. Once you are able to remove it, you can show me a few photos of it (showing the back end, top, and side) and I can check our inventory for a match. Ditto for the screen door roller.

I wish there was an easier way to ID these, but that's just how these doors are designed. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

The mortise lock is a little easier, since I can see it plainly enough. There are two options that I think you should consider, and the only difference between them is size: see our 82-214B and 82-211. I believe one of these will be the lock you want, but you will have to remove the original and carefully compare dimensions to verify the better option.
Dimensions for the 82-214B lock and its keeper
Dimensions for the 82-214B lock and its keeper
Alternate image for 82-211
Alternate image for 82-211
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.