Looking for window anti-rattle clips

A home owner from USA says:
Hello I am trying to Source some anti rattle clips for some windows with which I am not familiar with the brand I have never seen before. I'm fixing up an old house built in the early 90s. Here are a few photos however the one in the photo is badly worn down but I think you will get the idea. Thanks in advance. Matt
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I believe the part in your photos is a kind of face guide. I'm just not sure if we have this exact style. Take a look at the list of guides I made for you on this page to see if any of them will work on your window.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.