Looking for wood Casement R.O.W. crank handles

A handy person from SC says:
I am searching for replacement crank handles for wood casement windows. Unable to find manufacturer name on window frame or metal hardware. Each handle has the letters R.O.W inscribed on it. They are 4" die cast (2) piece metal with a set screw at the 3/8" opening.
Home was custom built in 1980.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Thanks for contacting us. Can you submit a couple pictures of your cranks for us to look at?
A handy person from SC says:
Mike thanks for the reply!
I will forward a few images from different angles?
Michael S.
User submitted photo of their R.O.W. crank handle.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Your crank handle looks like the SWISCO 39-104 replacement crank handle, but you are going to need to match up the spline of your crank handle to the replacement crank handle to be sure.

For example, the spline of the 39-104 measures 3/8" and looks like this:
Close up of the gear hole of the 39-104 window operator crank handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.