Looking to purchase this part

A contractor from Jenkintown,Pa says:
Hello I am looking to see if you have this part or are able to get it for me. The size is 1 3/4 inch either 3/16 or 7/32 thick. Could you please let me know if you have it or can get it for me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 99D61239-09E5-45AA-BA5E-0F801D93DEA1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is an old nylon double-leg corner that hasn't been made in a long time. The good news is that you can use our 95-002 corner key as a replacement. What you do is use the 95-002 to hold the frame together while you install it into the channel that is closest to the screen groove. You'll then need to use one leg of your existing nylon corner (or, alternatively, one leg of the 95-002) to hold inside the slide latches on the bottom channel of the screen frame. It's a little awkward, but it does work.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.