Looking to replace the broken crank handle

A home owner from Lombard, IL says:
Hello,

Can you please to find the replacement part for the attached pictures. The part # appears to be OP05-7810.

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200809_155938.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200809_155909.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200809_160225.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! your broken handle looks like our 39-226, which uses a 5/16" hex spline. I think this may be just what you were looking for.

Thanks for the response. Ordered the replacement part.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! Please let me know how it works out, or if you had any other questions.

Hello,

Received the item. It did fit correctly but is NOT a 'fold-down' crank handle that I was expecting.

Is there another model which is a fold-down model which I should have ordered?

Is there a return/refund option for this item ?

Thank you

Nashad

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us, Nashad, I'm afraid that we don't have a folding equivalent of the 39-226. This hex spline style isn't used anymore, so this part is the last of its kind. I'm very sorry that we can't offer an alternative.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.