Looking to replace these clips

A quick learner from NJ says:
Looking to replace these clips. I'm not very handy. Will need 75 of them.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Welcome to SWISCO. When I look at your part, the first thing to come to mind is our 70-014. This may be what you want. 70-014 installs using a pop rivet like our 33-005. We have the 75-012 pop rivet tool to assist in installation, as well. And since you say you're not very handy, please take a look at our guide on how to install the 70-014:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.