Looking to replace this DNS industries outside n inside pull ..

A home owner from woodbridge NJ says:
It shows a size of 13/23 Please advice where I can find this to replace it or where can I find something similar which would fit
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
DNS INDUSTRIES, MIAMI FLA
13/32 OUTSIDE PULL JAPAN
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 82-002 and see if you think this could be a possible match. Make sure to carefully compare it to your own hardware.
A quick learner from woodbridge NJ says:
I thought so too ..Do you have any in brown color .And this one says it is 6-5/8 inch and mine says 13/23 please advice if it is the same size
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Our 82-002 only comes in black at this time. Also, I don't think that stamp of 13/23 is the distance between the screw-hole centers, like our 82-002's 6-5/8". You will have to compare the dimensions we show for our 82-002 to your own hardware and see how they match.

I also think that you should consider our 82-008, which also appears similar.
A home owner from woodbridge says:
please note that this part misfits Please advice
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear that it doesn't fit. Is this our 82-008K? I'm not sure what those arrows are indicating. How exactly does it not fit? Hopefully we can work this out for you.
A home owner from woobridge says:
Tom I will be back as my husband has the specs of I think he might be better in explaining
A home owner from woodbridge says:
Please see the sketch sent as we need those dimensions Please advice what would fit that .Thank you
User submitted a diagram of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. In that case, our 82-002 might have been the better match. That section of the 82-002 is lower than it is on the 82-008K.
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.