Looking to replace worn rails or wheels on metal k...

A home owner from USA says:
Looking to replace worn rails or wheels on metal kitchen cabinets.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this track, but we may have something for the wheels. It would depend on what size you need. Believe it or not, you could probably use one of our shower door wheels to replace it. They tend to be the same size as the wheels found on this style track.

I've made a list of possible replacement wheels on this page for you to review. Let me know what you think.

A quick learner from Tinley Park says:
I have a similar problem, where the back wheels have worn out and fallen off on my kitchen drawer. My question is whether or not the center piece on these wheels you posted pop out, so I could fit the wheel on the cabinet track?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the center piece on these wheels don't pop out easily. To be more clear, they aren't designed to be popped out and doing so may damage the wheel. Our hope is that these could screw onto the old drawer track in order to function as replacements.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.