Looking to replacement plastic/vinyl screen door glazing/inside-stop 63 niche strip

A quick learner from Chicagoland area says:

These 63 inches plastic strips hold the screen and storm window in place on my screen door.

They are over twenty years old and have deteriorated and cracked.

I am trying to find a replacement.

I do not know the maker of the door.

Can you help?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B7AC100C-3418-460C-9100-0454BD79453C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B12363A3-140D-474A-BA9A-B686F056D05A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B007C364-A26B-419B-88D3-EC9519A6730F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F85E7FAC-9E02-4E35-8A02-31146D903B6F.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to tell from your photos. Is there any way we can see a photo of an undamaged sample from an angle that shows its end profile? It'd be the same angle as your drawing, but just a photo of the actual glazing. That would be a huge help.

A quick learner from Chicagoland area says:
Thanks for your reply. Does this help? All the end view are cracked. I am holding this end in place.
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, that's perfect! This shape is a little different from what we have, so please give us a little more time to look into this. I hope to have an answer for you very soon.

Profile picture of Tom

We were, unfortunately, unable to find your vinyl stripping to hold in your door panels. In this case, we suggest using a storm door clip and drilling a hole for a screw for our 70-108 clip and 33-090 screw.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.