Looking to weather strip, square wool and bottom bubble

A quick learner says:

I am looking for parts for my windows. I wonder can you help ? Thank you for posting Youtube videos.

Chun-Lung Lim
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! The wool pile you are looking for looks similar to our 58-127. Take a look and see if its size matches up. As for the corner pad, we only carry the foam 58-184. I'm not sure if it would work on your window, but see what you think. If you still have our original corner pad, try going to a hardware store in your area and get some type of adhesive or double stick tape to secure it back onto your window sash. As for the sill bubble, yours looks like it clips on. With that in mind, I recommend our 58-164, 58-171, 58-182, or 18-183. These all slide into a groove at the bottom of the sash like your wool pile. Would that work?
A quick learner from West Orange, NJ says:

I have further question related to my thread that you answered. The wool pile that you suggested 58-127, seems like a slide in version. Mine is zipper pile. Do you have one with that size ?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't currently carry zipper pile, but looking at your pictures it appears to be a typical slide in. Can you confirm?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.