Looks for a back plate for a drawer chest

A home owner from Bensalem, PA says:
I am looking for a back plate(?) that holds the slides.
Let me know if you have the part and the cost. I could not find any part number on it.

User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Vivek. This looks like a drawer spacer. Check out our 32-334, which is also 1-1/4" thick. Could you use this as a substitute?
A home owner from Bensalem, PA says:
Hello Tom,
Thanks for the quick response. That should work.

- Vivek
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)