Looks like a screen corner key with no reveal

A quick learner from New Hampshie says:
I believe that the corner is not visible when installed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4062.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't recognize this corner, unfortunately. Do you have an undamaged version that we can see? Can you also tell me the width and thickness of the frame it installs in?

Here is a photo of the complete one.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4072.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! Were you able to get those dimensions for me, too? I think we should get the width and thickness of the corner legs, too, just to be safe.

So it looks to be an 1.5" long and 1/2" wide
Does that help?
Thank you,
Jeff
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4079.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4078.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I couldn't find anything like this either. We have three corners on our site that may work as a substitute, but I can't say for sure. We have the 95-011 for a 5/16" thick screen frame, the 95-012 for a 3/8" screen frame, and the 95-013M for 1/4". See if one of these could work in your frame.

can I order one of each?
Profile picture of Tom

You can order as many of each as you wish. All orders can be placed directly from our site at your convenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.