Lost keys to my lock set

A home owner from minneapolis says:
Lost my keys. looking for lock replacement.
Thank you
User submitted a photo of a door handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the 40-123 could fit your handle set. This is a generic type of key cylinder that works on many different handle sets. Look it over and see if its dimensions line up to your hardware. We also have a video on installing a storm door handle set you may find helpful, which you can see on the right side of this page. Finally, if all else fails, check with a local locksmith or hardware store in your area. They might be able to re-key your existing key cylinder.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)