Louvered window crank handle

A quick learner from 53207 says:
Please tell me which window crank I should order for my Louvered windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 592936680_01.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. You may be able to use one of our jalousie operators as a replacement. You can see our selection here.

A quick learner from 53207 says:
Do you have this one? See uploaded photo.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20191027_075622.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello again! We probably don't have this exact operator, but honestly all of our jalousie operators are pretty versatile. I would bet you can get one of ours to work.

It looks like you have a pretty short link arm, so you should consider our 39-346 and 39-165K to start. The 39-346 comes with three different link arm sizes that you can swap out, as necessary, while the 39-165K comes with one arm that you can break down to the necessary size. Look them over and let me know what you think.

A home owner from Buffalo, NY says:
Thank you for this forum! I've been going crazy trying to find replacements. Checking to see if 53207 was able to use the suggestions provided for a replacement. We are attempting to replace four of the photo below. Tried Amazon, but it did not work. Amazon ones needed a nut to secure screw and we do not have space to do that. Thank you for your time!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3318.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have confirmation that the recommend product works, but it does remain our best match at this time. I can tell you that these jalousie operators are fairly forgiving and I think our part is a good option. If you wanted further peace of mind, you can also see our return policy here.

39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-346 Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
39-165K Jalousie operator replacement kit
39-165K Jalousie operator replacement kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.