Low-E Plastic window beads

A handy person from Tampa says:
I have a Low-E Window that caught the plastic window bead and bent it at a 90 degree angle. I tried to bend it back in place, but every time I closed the window it caught the plastic window bead. I finally ended up just cutting the piece off that was catching. Please see attached picture. My questions are as follows:

1. Is the window bead replaceable or is it part of the window?
2. Do you sell the replacement window bead in dark brown? (See picture)
3. Are there any directions on how to remove and replace these beads?

The window sticker reads as follows:
3753Fl23125SS 415880-4 84 Lumber Plant City 1329 STANPAC 03/27/2014
Glass 585156-5 B:49 9/16 x 33 1/4 .. T: 49 9/16 x 33 11/16 CD X1E 01/01(1X)
NAMI-400162
Alenco PeachTree City Bottom BAL: BAL841/32F Screen: 0 X

Thank you very much for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I think you can replace that glazing, sure. We carry a large selection of glazing, but I don't know exactly what you need. I recommend looking through this selection here. You'll have to remove a sample of yours and compare the shape and size of its end profile to what we carry in order to identify a match.

As for replacement instructions, see the video below.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.