Lower part of the closet door in a mobile home.

A quick learner says:
It's a ACME 4050 but when I searched fir it. The photo was not the same as I need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1651099739842976940637965145395.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Since this is a bottom door guide, I think our best match would be the 23-215. I think yours may just be an older version of this part, but look it over and see what you think.

A quick learner from California says:
So on the bottom on the back side sticks out about 3/8. The one I purchased only sticks out about 1/8.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16517426835172358690193647814120.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think I see what you mean. Our 23-215 doesn't have that kind of hook at the bottom of the housing. It's more of a flat tab. However, because it's flat, I can't really picture how that would get in the way of installation.

Either way, while I cannot guarantee that the 23-215 will work, it remains our best option for replacement. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.