Lower sash lock replacement

A handy person from 03060 says:
No ID on window, double hung lower sash - lock slide into the outside face of window. Have you ever seen this before and have an idea of the manufacturer?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20201028_162615111.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. Take a look at our 90-294. Carefully compare its dimensions to yours to see if this could be a match. 

90-294 locks am sure are right ones and just ordered.

Are you able to tell make of windows these fit? This property also has crank out casement window where the covers to the cranks are missing (ie the gears to the crank are exposed) are you able to give me some help with this information and/or would you have these items?

Thanks

Joe

Profile picture of Casey

I am unsure of the make of your window, but we would be happy to assist you with covers for your casement window operators. Could you show me some pictures of the operators in question? I would like to see the entire assembly from a bird's eye perspective, including the base, handle, arms, and wheels/attachments at the end of the arms. Thanks!

90-294 fit perfectly, but lock won't slide into the receivers (opening too small) guess I need the upper window part too. Do you have those?
Profile picture of Casey

The keeper for the part you ordered would be our 90-282. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.