Lower screen guide for Atrium brand patio door

A home owner from Windsor, Maine USA says:
It appears to be made of a vinyl type substance, is salmon pink and is grooved into the threshold and measures approximately 68 inches long. Door is circa 1980. My original inquiry was assigned request 36395257
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0E2DF912-7A01-4692-9F2F-ABD8EB91CD91.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2BFDAA62-BCB9-41F4-82B1-FAB0DCF375D1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't identify what you have from these photos. Is this part of the threshold? If it is, then it's not something we'll be able to replace. If it's a track, or a kind of weatherseal, then we may just be able to dig something up. Before I recommend anything, I'd like a photo of the end profile of this guide. That way we can see the shape, which is essential.

I don't want to make any promises. There's a good chance we won't be able to get this for you, but we will do our best!

A home owner from Windsor, Maine USA says:
The track measures 1/2 inch in height. The lower half recesses into a groove cut into the wooden sill. Again it appears to be a vinyl product
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 10BD04E9-5A4A-4B55-83E8-410BB7B1F7E7.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Hmm... this looks to be a kind of screen door track. I've never seen one plug into the threshold using a kerf before, though. That's really bizarre.

Either way, the only screen door track we carry is our 80-111. This is 7/16" tall, but I have a feeling that may be too much. Would you be able to get this to install? If not, I'm afraid we don't have another option.

A handy person from TN says:
Need replacement aluminum threshold w/ adjustable door sweep adjustable. Dimensions between jams opening 72.5" width 5.125 over all dimensions. Old installed using glue and wood spacers. I will be installing nylon spacers to prevent rot. The original adjustable threshold was made mostly of wood which rooted.
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately don't sell thresholds of any kind. I'm afraid that this isn't a project that we'll be able to assist with.

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.