Lubrication for Peachtree patio door rollers

A quick learner from Ocean City MD says:
I just ordered 4 Peachtree Patio Door Roller Assembly Product Code: 81-112. They will be installed in doors at Ocean City MD so they will be subject to a slight bit of salt air. What form of lubrication should I use before installing these. Oil, silicone, white lithium grease, something else?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have a lubricant that you may be able to use. Our 75-077 slider track lubricant has been used to help with the 81-112 door roller assembly. See what you think.
A quick learner says:
Sorry, I was referring to a lubricant for the ball bearings in the roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Aha, thanks for clarifying. Sorry about that. I would suggest using a type of grease lubricant, possibly a spray grease in a can with a straw. That way you can use the straw to get into the bearing in the wheel. Do not use grease or oil on the track itself. These type of lubricants can collect dirt and debris. That is why we suggest using the 75-077 Slicker or you can use a type of silicone spray that will dry to the touch. But on the bearings itself, it should be okay.
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.