"M" Roller

A quick learner from USA says:
Is there a better option to the "M" spring roller? My existing roller is the "M" type, 1" steel.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't know what roller it is you have, so I can't say. Please take a few pictures of it and upload it here for us to see. Make sure that it is removed from the door before you take your picture.
A quick learner says:
The roller is 1" diameter, steel. \
User submitted a photo of a door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This looks a lot like our 84-031 . Check it out and see what you think. There really isn't a "better" version of this roller, though our 84-107 is stainless steel. This may be better for you if you live in an environment where corrosion is an issue.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.