MAAX shower door roller

A quick learner from long island NY says:

Hello, I had a MAAX shower installed # 102951-BNE in 2010. I need to find the correct roller replacements for what I have right now. This is a picture for one door, front and back. I will have to replace the rollers on the other door also. 

The problem with these rollers is that that the gray oblong part that attaches to the tempered glass is loose and I cannot adjust the doors to properly works in the top and bottom tracks correctly. 

Also, I cannot even remove and separate these parts from the glass, so if you have instructions on how to remove these parts, please let me know how it is done, thank you, Chris

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1433.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1434.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1435.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1436.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your rollers look like our 10-069 an 10-070 right off the bat. The bad news is that I have very little experience with these. Shower doors are admittedly not our specialty. I would imagine that the original screw caps just pry off and snap on. Yours are likely just use because the holes became stripped out over time.

A quick learner from long island NY says:
Tom, OK, I guess these look like the right parts, however, I will see if the glass is stripped first, if they are not, I will order the parts, if they are stripped, then time for a new shower door. Thank you for your help, Chris
A quick learner says:
Hi, attached are 2 pictures of a lower roller guide for this MAAX model 102951-BNE. I am looking to acquire them. can you please get me a part # so I can order? Thank you, Chris
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1445.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN1444.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience while we spoke with the manufacturer about this. We finally got word back that we can supply this guide. We will have stock made up for you and will let you know as soon as they're available for purchase on our site.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Good news, I wanted to let you know that the new 10-067 and 10-068 shower rollers are now available. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.