A quick learner from maryland says:
Good Morning; A few months ago (August 24, 2015, Order 673586) I ordered some components e.g. Pivot pin 21-044 for Benchmark metal bifold doors. The component are fine and I am planning to order more. I have these doors all over my house here in Maryland. One question I do have is I notice where there are two doors on large cupboards is that when the doors come together to close in the center there is a piece of rubber to act as a bumper. I am wondering whether this piece of rubber is supposed to move. Are replacement bumpers available? You can just see it in the photo mounted in the track.

User submitted a photo of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Angus. See our 21-276 bumper, which is made for Benchmark doors. I think this might be what you're looking for.
A quick learner says:
Paul: Thank you my apologies for the poor photo. I need to order more components for my doors.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would be more than happy to help you identify anything you need. If you'd like, you can upload pictures of each part you need and we can recommend the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at