MI Window sash tops

A home owner from usa says:
I have the MI 165/175 SH windows installed in my house.
What I'm looking for are the sash stops I would use for this window.
The products I am about to buy are:

I would like to have the white sash stops that would work with this window.
Can you help me find them?
As soon as I get an answer I will place the order.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have exactly what you need, but we do carry a snap in type stop that may work for you. See our 55-043. This stop wedges itself into the track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)