MI Windows & Doors 26475505.1

A quick learner from Reading, PA says:
Looking to replace this latch that is broken.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 90-307 recessed keeper. I think this might be what you're looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)