MI coil balance

A handy person from Asheville NC says:
Greetings: I have removed the bad coil balance and replaced it with a good one from another window. I saw a reply from Paul Sr to the same problem from somebody else, and all I need now is to make sure I get the right parts. I have attached a photo of the top part of the coil balance and of the MI label. I would need both coils for each side and a right-hand coil balance shoe as it broke on removal. Or, if not too expensive, a left and right coil balance shoe. Just to make re-assembly easier.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Steve
Steve from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Based on your picture, it looks like you have something like our 15-181 detent clip. This is usually compatible with the 15-180 pivot shoe and Series 190 coil spring. You really only need to replace what's broken; if your clip and shoe are in good condition then you can probably get away with just replacing the spring.

You will also need the number printed on the old spring so that you can select the best Series 190 option for your application.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.