"MW" Casement window part

A handy person from Fayetteville, NC says:
Please find attached a photo which will hopefully help describe what I'm looking for. This photo is not of the broken operator, but it is a similar casement window (left-operating). The cover to the operator has "MW", which I am told is a PlyGem company. That section of the splined knob that inserts into the handle has snapped off. Can I get this rod, or do I need to get the entire operator assembly?


User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If the spline has come out, then it means that the gearing on the operator has stripped out and the whole thing will have to be replaced. This looks a lot like our 39-031 and 39-032, but you should carefully compare the dimensions we show to your own hardware to ensure that they match.

If you also need new handles and covers, see our 39-114L and 39-107, respectively.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)