MW Windows tilt in

A quick learner from Bensalem,Pa says:
The first pic is the window itself, 2nd and 3rd pics are measurement of the track the part fits in. The 4th pic is the part I need. Can you help me find a replacement for this part. It appears that the part is not removable, but it broke. Is there a replacement part that will fit in the track? I hate to replace the windows because there are several of them like this and the house is brick. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. This part is known as a pivot shoe. Your exact style isn't made anymore, but look at our 15-219. I think this might be a more modern replacement. It's designed to work with a pivot bar like our 26-396, so you may want to look at your own pivot bar to confirm that it's the same style. Let me know what you think!

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.