MW casement window lock

A home owner says:
I have an MW casement window and i am missing the white metal lock handle that livks the window when closed. I am looking for two parts . The metal handle and then a trim piece that goes into the rough cut hole . Intook a picture of a window that has both parts . There does not seem to be a right left because i use the one i have in one side to lovk the one missing on thr other side . I also rook a pucture of the window sticker if that has info and helps .
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Would it be possible to remove your casement window lock entirely and show us a photo of it by itself? It's very difficult to identify this hardware while it's still installed. Thank you!

A home owner says:
Sorry for my delay in response. The photo of the casement windows shows you the missing right side hardware . The other photo is the metal pice that locks and unlocks and then the trim piece that inserts into the rectangular hole . Does these pictures explain more ? I need the two parts that are pictured. I have other size wndows in the house that have the exact same size two parts so this part is clearly universal even when the windows are slightly larger or smaller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, that first photo is perfect. Exactly what we need to see. This looks like our 38-209 Truth Mirage lock. Look it over and see what you think!

A home owner says:
tom
that looks exactly like the part . awesome . thank you so much . I just clicked it and ordered so I think I am good . Thanks
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.