Male threaded ball catch help

A home owner from Oak Grove, Ky says:
I need to replace the same type of male THREADED ball catch and spring on my closet door. The male part (pictured) screws into the brass female catch inside the top of the closet door. The treading allows the ball to be adjusted so the closet door closes securely. I'm not sure the one you recommended to Mr. Bowie, MD will work. Any thoughts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3789.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3790.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this ball catch, but look at our 10-057 and see if you could use this as a substitute. Make sure to go over our dimensions first and foremost. If they differ, let me know how and we can try to find something better.

A contractor from Illinois says:
Did you ever find an exact match for the OP ball catch??? I have the same one and need a replacement
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we have not verified that our 10-057 is a good replacement for the pictured ball catch. I can only say that it is our best suggestion at this time.

I'm sorry that we can't offer you a more confident replacement. 

A home owner from Houston, TX says:
I have this exact setup and issue. Did anyone ever find a solution for a replacement male threaded ball catch? Thank you
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.