Malta Corner Keys, Pull Rings, Frames

A home owner from Guilderland New York says:
Malta Window Corner 95-150 LH & 95-151 RH for a 7/16th frame. If you refer to the picture on your website, the side that shows a 3/4" is 11/16" on my screens. Are the smaller keys available?

Pull Rings 70-004 These are 1.5". Are 1 inch pulls available.

Aluminum screen frames - Is the aluminum available ?

Finally - Do you know of a supplier of replacement screens? I bought my windows 20 years ago.

Thanks,
Jim R.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 70-004 pull ring can work on most screen frames, it is installed by rolling it in with the screen spline.

The 95-150 and 95-151 works with a 7/16" screen frame. If this is not the corner you need please submit a picture with some measurements of the screen corner you need and we can research a replacement corner for you.

We do not carry the metal extrusion for the screen frames. Call around to your local mom & pop hardware stores and ask them for contacts for a local window shop that manufacturers replacement screens (you could also possibly buy extrusion from them).
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.