Malta screen corner.

A quick learner from Asheville, NC says:
I recently received #95-150 and 95-151 screen corners. The part that goes into the alum frame is to large for the frame. The one that is in the screen now is shaped like the corner on 95-052. However 95-052 does not appear to have the channel to hold the screen on the hanging pin. Help.

John
User submitted photos of screen corners.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, John! Could you please give me the dimensions of this screen corner? I will need to know the thickness and width for the arms. Let me know!
A quick learner from Asheville, NC says:
Here are two photos of the frame. It is 3/8" with a perpendicular slot for stabilization. It seems to be a standard frame as this is the one used by the local screen repair shop. What I need is the corner piece that has the slot to hang on a nail in the frame.

John
User submitted photos of a screen frame.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I believe that Malta uses a 7/16" screen frame. I don't think you're going to find a special Malta corner for that. However, since you have the 3/8" frame, you may want to consider using our 70-056 white hanger sets with 70-004 pull rings. We have had customers use this setup successfully.
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.