Malta screens

A quick learner from Jamesville,NY says:

Hi, my house was built in 1994. We have Malta windows throughout. The clips and corner pieces on my screens are crumbling. The screens themselves are fine. I am hoping that you can suggest what I should do. Also is it possible to replace the parts without taking apart the screen? I would appreciate your help and feedback with this matter. 

The notched corner piece is 17mmx17mm approximately. The clip is 60mm long by 12mm wise approximately. Thanks.

Thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B6161157-C0B6-4B61-8FD9-2D791085DCF3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 32FBD7DA-ADA6-4E3F-9F04-C4C8C36A1802.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We carry the 70-048 Malta screen clip, as well as the 95-150 and 95-151 Malta corners, but I'm not sure if these corners match your original. You'll have to carefully compare our dimensions to yours to confirm. 

A quick learner from Jamesville,NY says:
Are you able to replace clips and corner pieces without replacing the whole screen?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, it should be totally possible. That's why we sell them.

How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a Malta screen frame latch
How to install a Malta screen frame latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.