Manet insert for shower doors needed

A quick learner from Chardon, OH says:
Hello,

I am replacing parts to my rounded shower doors. I have been unable to find two of those parts. I can only attach pictures of one part at a time so I will attach the magnetic part in this mailing.

The tracks for the magnetic strips are approximately 70" long. I will need two pieces. I have attached a picture of the door itself, the track without and with the strip part way out as well as a cross-section of the magnetic strip.

I hope that you can help me find the parts that I need.

Thank you,
Mary Ann
User submitted photos of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Mary Ann. We don't have this part at the moment, but we are working on something that I think can replace it. Please give us a little time to have it made up for you and I'll let you know the moment it becomes available.
A quick learner from Ohio says:
This is wonderful news. I have had so much difficulty trying to find anything even comparable to that magnet. I appreciate your help in this situation.

Mary Ann
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you again for your patience. After all this time, production is finally finished on our 10-080 and it is now available for purchase on our site.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.