Marsh drawer bracket replacement needed

A quick learner from USA says:
Hey I was hoping you might be able to help me. I have a bracket that holds the rails for my kitchen drawer. The company is Marsh, do you carry these parts?
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at either our 32-119 or 32-012, one of these may be the socket you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)