Marshall Window Replacement Part

A home owner from Hawaii says:
Hi, I have a broken aluminum slider that I am trying to repair. The 87-153 looks quite similar to the part I need. Will this fit a Marshall window?

Thank you!
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

The 87-153 roller is used to replace rollers in sliding windows manufactured by several different window companies. It is possible Marshall window used this roller but the only way to be certain is to compare the measurements of your roller to the dimensions found in the 87-153 product picture. If you need help, submit a picture of your roller removed from the window sash and we can take a look.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at