Martian lock 1970-2-c

A home owner from TUCSON AZ says:
The part of the handle that goes on the inside of the door is broken, and I would like to replace it. The door is about 15 years old.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201219_104456.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201219_105822.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201219_105835.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201219_110356.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't believe your hardware is still available but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a suitable replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You appear to have an older style Wartian push button storm door lock, which is no longer available. I would suggest replacing the complete handle set. We have a few styles to choose from with the 1-3/4" hole spacing that you have on your handle set. The lowest cost option would be the 40-034 or if you want the key lock, the 40-034K

We also carry a "pull up type lock", the 40-152, which you might like. If you want something fancier then take a look at the lever type with the integrated deadbolt lock, 40-130 and 40-131. However, these do not come with a key option. If you do want a key lock and deadbolt, see our 40-058. It comes with a lever handle, along with an upper deadbolt with a key lock. Look at the suggestions, along with the related videos to determine what would work best for you. 

How to Install a Storm Door Handle Set [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle Set [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.