Marvin Awning window part

A home owner from Buffalo, NY says:
Attached is a little plastic clamp that holds the track in place on the left and right. Windows were purchased around 2000. We can't find these and they crack and lose their rigidity. Can you help find the part or something that would work or what the name of the part I would search for? Deanna
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9504 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:


We don't carry these clamps, unfortunately. I do see them from time to time and I believe they're from an older version of our 36-078B . I'm not sure if it's discontinued  but it's not something that we can supply at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at