Marvin Balancer 62MB-20B

A contractor from Tigard, Oregon says:
I need to have the weight this balance can take. I cannot find anyone to help me with this.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Can you show us pictures of your balance, including any stamp code on the metal channel? We'll see what we can determine from there.

A contractor from Tigard, Oregon says:
I do not have the balance, sorry. The numbers I put in my prior thread is the only stamp code found by the customer.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Balances are really only identified by visuals; stamp codes typically only refer to the calibration of the balance's spring strength. Without seeing the original balance, I'm afraid it's pretty much impossible for me to say what you need; there's just nothing to go on here. The code you're referencing seems a little odd to me anyways--it's certainly not one of the normal stamp options that accompany our standard channel balances. Chances are if this were a channel balance we'd have to end up asking you to weigh the window sash that this balance is meant to support in order to determine the proper spring calibration. But all that aside, without being able to identify the balance visually, I'm afraid we simply can't tell you what kind of balance this is. Sorry that we cannot be of more help.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.