Marvin E panel " clips"

A home owner from CT says:
A while back I replaced the plastic clips that held the Marvin energy panel in place.
I've included a photo.
We need to replace now on an odd shaped window that loosened, fell out and broke. It's a window without easy access so it wasn't checked often. Only two clips remained in tact
Do you carry a product like these?
We prefer the metal.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 038F682F-1DEB-4167-85CC-11A0C3BC715D.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sell a bunch of products like this, but I'm not certain if they will work or not. Marvin parts can be a little tricky. The 70-209 is the first clip to come to mind. I see you were already looking at this, though. Is there a specific detail about this product that gives you doubts? You can also see the rest of our selection here .

A home owner from CT says:
Hi Tim
I'd prefer metal if possible
Over the years all plastic ones broke on the sides of house with the most sun exposure

This particular window has sun a good part of the day . It not easily accessible so I'd like something that will stay in place and not snap
Anything metal?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we sell a bunch of different metal screen clips, which you can see here . Nothing really matches the style you show in your photo, but these are simple parts and you may be able to get something to work if you're handy.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at